Cilacap.info English – Here we present WEATHER FORECAST BASED ON THE IMPACT OF HEAD RAIN in Cilacap and Banyumas Regencies. Valid from 29 November 2021 at 07.00 WIB to 30 November 2021 at 07.00 WIB.
Potential Impacts of heavy rain that can result in natural disasters such as floods, landslides (in mountainous areas), strong winds, and lightning strikes can occur in following areas:
1. Cilacap (WARNING):
South Cilacap, Kampung Laut, Central Cilacap, North Cilacap, Adipala, Kroya, Binangun, Maos, Sampang, Jeruklegi, Kesugihan, Kawunganten, Bantarsari, Patimuan, Gandrungmangu, Kedungreja, Sidareja, Karangpucung, Cipari, Wanareja.
2. Banyumas (WARNING):
Kebasen, Rawalo, Gumelar, Purwojati, Wangon, Lumbir, Jatilawang.
What to do :
– Stay calm and alert,
– Share/exchange information with neighbors around house,
– Be careful when working outside home,
– Updating information through mass media and social media,
– Seeking information through disaster related parties,
– Do not move outside house if it is not urgent,
– Coordinate with disaster related parties,
– Securing important documents,
– Conditioning goods to be safe from disasters.
The Detailed Information on BMKG Impact Based Forecast can be accessed via link https://signature.bmkg.go.id
Thank you and hope it is useful.
Forecaster, Tunggul Wulung Meteorological Station Cilacap
Created : November 29, 2021